Who We Are
Our goal at WhistleBlowerInfo.com is to provide the public and our readers with the information needed to file a qui tam, or whistleblower, lawsuit against companies that commit fraud. Through this website, we hope to empower individuals to stand out against these companies and give them the confidence that comes with having a reliable legal team behind them.
At Seeger Weiss, we take pride in our track record of success in the court room. Providing ongoing support and legal representation for whistleblowers across the country, our attorneys have recovered millions of taxpayer dollars including one of the largest settlements for healthcare fraud ever, $3 billion paid by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). The federal government pushes for whistleblowers’ assistance and has therefore enacted laws that protect them. These laws, including the False Claims Act, allow individuals with information regarding fraud to disclose this information to investigators and prosecutors on the government’s behalf. Should taxpayer dollars be recovered, the whistleblower may be entitled to a percentage of the recovery. Our attorneys have participated in numerous successful whistleblower cases, some of their recent successes include:
- $3 billion settlement representing a relator in the largest healthcare fraud case ever settled against GlaxoSmithKline for unlawful marketing of drugs
- $1.6 billion settlement reached with Abbott Laboratories alleging the unlawful marketing of Depakote, their anti-seizure drug
- Representing a relator against New York City custom tailor Mohan in the first-ever tax settlement under the NY State false Claims Act
- $350 million settlement against McKesson Corporation alleging fraudulent inflation of drug prices
- Representing a relator in a qui tam lawsuit against pharmaceutical manufacturer Forest Labs, alleging off-label marketing and paying kickbacks to prescribing doctors, which settled for over $300 million
- Representing a relator in a whistleblower healthcare fraud lawsuit against Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services in a $15.5 million settlement.
When filing a whistleblower claim, it is crucial to work with an experienced attorney to ensure the best possible outcome for the case. Our attorneys at Seeger Weiss have many years of combined experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare-related cases. Seeger Weiss has gained the respect of the government as our attorneys’ legal backgrounds include positions as federal and state prosecutors. Therefore, when a quitam lawsuit is filed, the court is willing to listen.