At Seeger Weiss, we take pride in our track record of success in the courtroom. Providing ongoing support and legal representation for whistleblowers across the country, our attorneys have recovered millions of taxpayer dollars including one of the largest settlements for healthcare fraud ever, $3 billion paid by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). The federal government pushes for whistleblowers’ assistance and has therefore enacted laws that protect them. These laws, including the False Claims Act, allow individuals with information regarding fraud to disclose this information to investigators and prosecutors on the government’s behalf. Should taxpayer dollars be recovered, the whistleblower may be entitled to a percentage of the recovery. Our attorneys have participated in numerous successful whistleblower cases, some of their recent successes include:
- Represented two former Warner Chilcott pharmaceutical sales representatives in a $125 Million settlement.
- Representing a whistleblower against CareCore in a $54 Million settlement.
- Representing a relator against New York City custom tailor Mohan in the first-ever tax settlement under the NY State false Claims Act
- $350 million settlement against McKesson Corporation alleging fraudulent inflation of drug prices
- Representing a relator in a whistleblower healthcare fraud lawsuit against Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services in a $15.5 million settlement.
When filing a whistleblower claim, it is crucial to work with an experienced attorney to ensure the best possible outcome for the case. Our attorneys at Seeger Weiss have many years of combined experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare-related cases. Seeger Weiss has gained the respect of the government as our attorneys’ legal backgrounds include positions as federal and state prosecutors. Therefore, when a qui tam lawsuit is filed, the court is willing to listen.Free consultation